Sunday, February 17, 2008

Trapped

Another winter day is upon us. Wayne was suppose to give a talk in church today. But it ended up that we couldn't even get out of our drive way. Sooo here we are at home and I decided to at a little bit more to my blog. Audrey is helping out a little bit by reading all my typing. She is becoming such a good reader. She just informed me that I switched the subject. I guess I do that that a lot in my journaling.
Hey do you all remember when you were a kid and your dad would make you snow ice cream? I did that today for the girls. They loved it! I also added wintergreen candies (those pink chalky mints) They really liked it. I have some left over in the freezer for a later treat.
Guess what Wayne did? I've been recording all the Jane Austin movies on Masterpiece theater. He decided to watch Mansfield Park. And like everyone who has read or watch this he was quite disturbed that Fanny and Edmund got married. Yes I guess they are cousins and I don't know about the laws in England, maybe first cousins can get married. Well that's about it for today.

No comments: