Monday, April 14, 2008

Only Five days till take off!!!

We are getting so excited here, only five days till the Ross family takes sunny (hopfully) Florida by storm. We are so looking forward to the trip and I can't wait to take in some warmer weather. I've been feeling jealous of all of you experiencing 70 and 80 degree temps. We are flying out next Sunday and will be there till Fri. Of course we are going to Disney for a couple of days and then we are going to find the Beach. I want to head to the gulf, people say the water is really blue there. I would also like some imput from anybody or anyone who has ever been? Got any good tips on fun things to do or neat ideas to try? One of Wayne's co-workers told us to get the girls each a disposible camera and let them take their own pictures. So I think we are going to try that out. I've also heard that I need to remember sun block. So that is on my list as well. So if anybody else has any suggestions or ideas to help me out I would gladly like to read about it. Hope all is well and please post your comments or email me directly!!

No comments: