Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Preschool Birthday

Since Olivia's birthday is in the summer. We decided to celebrate on May 20 so she could enjoy it with some of her friends at her preschool. It was also pajama day which ended up being a nice bonus. Here are some pictures of her special day!

Whitney was even able to come and help celebrate. Love the Chocolate mustache! Olivia's preschool friends. L-R Clayton, Conner, Olivia, Whitney, Amanda, Ryan, and Jordan Carter.


Here is some video of them singing "Happy Birthday" Olivia's teacher is Mrs. Unmacht.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allie-
What a cute little classroom for preschool! I love the IOWAN accent! it reminds me of the movie FARGO.
Good luck with the summer home schooling thing. I have a few goals as well- like getting Alexander more proficient at writing before he starts Kindergarten. I know what you mean about turning off the TV and Internet!!!! Let me know if you have any ideas! When are you coming home?