Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's great to be Mom...



It is great to be a Mom. I always knew that someday I would love to be a mom. I can say that I never really had any back-up plan if that didn't happen for me. I went to college, and studied, but everything I learned in those classes I just thought about how I would apply this to being a Mother.
Now I have three wonderful daughters who are bright and unique. I love them to pieces and sometimes find that I should calm my mothering to them at times. Like after swim practice, I'm the only mother in the locker room still helping them. And I've finally taken the hint from Audrey, when she says, just wait right here and we'll be out in a little bit. Yikes, she is getting so independent...
But I love them and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful women in my life, my mother, mother-in-law, grandmothers, sisters, and aunts, and cousins, who I've always looked up too and have been wonderful examples to me of what a mother does and how a mother acts.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: