Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Just a quick note here to wish everyone a Happy 4th!!! We are enjoying our time with my family in West Virginia. Tomorrow is going to be a fun time canoeing. My Dad was able to get us all hooked up to go on a canoe trip down the "Trough". So hopfully I will be able to get some pictures to blog for a later post. Although, I am a little apprehensive about taking my camera, so I hope all goes well.

As we speak my sister is pulling my hair through a cap and applying hightlights. She keeps apologizing for the pain, but I am thankful she is taking the time to help me in my constant battle to be beautiful, (well pretty at least for my hubby). So anyways I've have been wanting the highlights for a while, so this is a great thing.

Well, again happy 4th, I wish you all lots of watermelon and make sure to light a sparkler or two for your kiddies.

No comments: