Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"I almost died!"

Here are a few pictures of our canoe trip down the Trough. We had a very good time even though it rained and rained. But as Audrey was writing a letter to her cousin Joe to let him know what she's been up to I reminded her of our canoe trip. That was when she said, "Yeah and I almost died" . We were always wondering what she thought, she didn't say much in the canoe, but I guess now we know.
Adam caught two fish, um how many did team Ross catch... zero
Stopping for lunch
If you click on this picture you might be able to see the eagle.
I thought that this was a very pretty picture of the beginning of the Trough.
Another picture of the trough.
Dad and Adam


Wayne was the one who actually knew how to canoe.
The whole crew, see the rain drops in the river...
Miss Aimee

2 comments:

becky ward said...

looks like fun! i do get a little afraid of open water though...so, i might have the same memories as audrey. what a great outing!

Unknown said...

Mmm...Allie, I hear a slight southern drawl... :)